Thread: Improvments to WHTF

Improvments to WHTF

Hey Guys,

How can I improve the forum to make it better for you all?

I would like to know your ideas, thoughts, and concerns.

Suggestions

Hmm what about adding forums where people can talk about what music there like and forums where people can talk about what games, Consoles there like and Etc.

Also if you need to rise money could put up a portal or home page and people could pay you to get there site listed on the front page (Portal).

You could also offer a reward system where users earn so many points say 50000 points for a free domain or something like that (This could be paid by my suggestion above).

Lastly get some more moderators or admin so you can improve the forums by getting ads on the advertise forums process faster and to make sure there is no SPAM.

Thanks
    Klimyriad
    Last edited by Klimyriad; 05-31-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Adding a new suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Klimyriad View Post
    Hmm what about adding forums where people can talk about what music there like and forums where people can talk about what games, Consoles there like and Etc.

Also if you need to rise money could put up a portal or home page and people could pay you to get there site listed on the front page (Portal).

You could also offer a reward system where users earn so many points say 50000 points for a free domain or something like that (This could be paid by my suggestion above).

Lastly get some more moderators or admin so you can improve the forums by getting ads on the advertise forums process faster and to make sure there is no SPAM.

Thanks
    Klimyriad
    Thanks for your suggestions Klimyriad. For now people can talk about music, games, consoles, etc in the General Forum area.

Looking to Advertise on WHTFORUM.COM? Let's Talk Sponsorships & Banner Ads! Contact Me Here

Having a forum is one thing; however, having a successful forum like this one is completely different. I appreciate the fact that Mike has done a lot of hard work to improve this forum and has so far kept it interesting and relevant to visitors. This forum is up to date and visitors keep coming back time and time again.
    Mine is just to commend the administrator for the good work. Continue promoting the forum by finding many places to put a link as you possibly can. Promote it in all your email communication, social media and other websites by link sharing.

According to me, It is good in all features of forums software.
    Bangalore Web Directory http://www.bangalorean.co.in/

dera admin plz alow us to psoting our ads here...

Hi to All..